Database of reports on ODS and F-gases
Database of Reports (BDS) on substances that deplete the ozone layer (ODS) and fluorinated greenhouse gases and other fluorinated greenhouse gases (collectively defined as FGC in BDS) was established in accordance with Art. 41(1) of the Act of May 15, 2015 on substances that deplete the ozone layer and on certain fluorinated greenhouse gases (Polish Journal of Laws of 2015, item 881), further modified to adapt to the requirements of the revised Act as above (Polish Journal of Laws of 2020, item 2065), hereinafter referred to as ,,the act’’.
in the Database of Reports on substances that deplete the ozone layer (ODS) and FGC the reports ed referred to in art. 39 (1)(3) of the Act are collected.
Who is obliged to register in the BDS?
In accordance with Art. 40 (1) of the Act, before submission of its report the undertaking is obliged to register by completing the registration form. The person completing the registration form on behalf of the undertaking submitting the report becomes the administrator of the undertaking’s account.
Who should submit the report?
The reporting should be submitted by undertaking that:
- imports ODS or FGC
- exports ODS or FGC
- imports products and equipment that contain ODS or FGC
- exports products and equipment that contain ODS or FGC
- uses ODS or FGC in the production of products or equipment that contain ODS and FGC
- uses ODS or FGCin installation, servicing or maintenance of equipment containing substances that deplete the ozone layer and fluorinated greenhouse gases
- uses ODS or F-gases in the other processes
- recovers, recycles, reclaims, or destroys ODS or F-gases
In the BDS, the term ODS includes controlled substances and new substances as defined in Art. 3 point 4 and 10 of Regulation No 1005/2009, and the term FGC - F-gases and other F-gases as defined in Art. 2 point 1 of the Regulation No 517/2014 and in Annex II to this regulation.
By when should the report be submitted?
In accordance with Art. 40 (2) of the Act the reports are submitted once a year by 28 February for the previous year.